Our EFI kits are now available to purchase through the store.
As with our other carbureted kits the EFi version of the kit is available in a few different configurations which allows you to save some money by sourcing / providing your own parts.
Our EFI kit includes all of the hardware that you will need to install an EFI based supercharger set up on your VW engine. All you need to supply is the electronics.
We have decided not to supply any electronics with this kit as there are simply too many variants of ECU and everybody has different ideas about what kind of ECU or featureset they want. So our philosophy is simple; we provide all of the hardware so that you can use the system that you prefer.
The EFI Kit #1 is our all-inclusive variant and comes with the following items:
- Rebuilt AMR500 Supercharger with pulley
- Throttle body to blower manifold
- New throttle body supplied with optional IAC Valve mounting and blanking plate.
- Joe Blow throttle wheel
- Blower outlet manifold
- Tee manifold
- Silicon outlet manifold boot with heavy duty clamps
- Crank pulley with 36-1 trigger wheel and sensor
- Supercharger mounting bracket
- Pulley tensioner arm
- Drive belt
- All gaskets
- Ramair filter cone with built in velocity stack
- CB Performance high flow EFI manifold end castings with fuel rails and hold-down clamps
The kit is available with or without the blower and also with or without CB EFI end castings.
At this stage we are not supplying any electronics with this kit but we are working on putting together an electronics package based on the speeduino ECU which will include everything you need to get up and running.
We have run this system successfully on Megasquirt MS1 and Speeduino. Both are entry level budget systems and both perform very well.
STOP PRESS: We can also supply both stepper and PWM style IACVs and TPS to work with our throttle bodies.