Steel teardrop shaped decklid bulge.
Our teardrop panels are made in house and can be used to run our DCOE supercharger kits without decklid standoffs.
The panels can be welded, bolted or riveted in place and provide extra clearance for the carburettor.
Made from 0.9mm mild steel.
Please note that this product is custom made and so finish and shape may vary from that shown.
The product may need slight adjustment to conform to the shape of your decklid.
– After supercharger installation place a thin layer of plasticine or playdoh on inside of decklid.
– Gently close decklid to leave impression in plasticine
– Use impression to identify where to cut.
– Cut a small hole
– Place plasticine round edge of hole and repeat process until you have removed enough material so that decklid can close.
– Fit bulge to cover hole
– Trim excess material as required.
Note: This product is designed to be used with Ramair foam filters. Hard style filter housings will be too large.
Currently we do not have any frequently asked questions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.