Our EFI Electronics package has everything you need to add EFI to your existing EFI hardware.
It can also be used with our EFI blower kits.
Supplied with ECU, sensors, injectors, fuel pump, fuel pressure regulator, coil pack, wide-band sensor, plug leads, crank trigger set up and wiring loom, it makes easy work of upgrading to EFI.
We have selected a standard set of components that will work on all engine configurations making it easy for the end user to get a system together and running.
The wiring loom is supplied pre-terminated so that all sensors and devices simply plug in. There is no need to terminate any plugs as they are already done for you.
The ECU is supplied pre-loaded with a baseline tune that should get you up and running. You can then use the auto-tune feature in Tuner Studio to dial in the tune for your engine.
The ECU is custom built in-house by us and runs on the popular Speeduino Firmware which enjoys active feature development.
The system can be tailored and configured to suit your setup and works on both boosted and N/A setups. It will also work on other engine configurations too: from single cylinder to V8 or rotary. If you need something other than the basic setup, be sure to discuss your needs with us.
Our EFI Electronics package includes the following components
- Joe Blow ECU inc 2 bar on-board MAP sensor
- Pre-terminated 2m wiring loom (Longer looms available on request)
- Coil Pack
- Coil Leads
- Head-temp thermocouple
- Inlet air temperature sensor (IAT)
- Fuel Pump
- Fuel Pressure Regulator (Rising rate)
- Fuel Pressure Gauge
- Crank Sensor and mounting bracket
- 36-1 Crank trigger wheel
We supply three different versions of this kit but can supply other combinations or individual parts. We are happy to make up custom combinations to suit your project. Just ask.
Tuning and setup
- The ECU is supplied with a baseline tune, this is sufficient to get your engine running but will not be the correct tune for YOUR engine. You WILL need to undertake further tuning to dial the kit in for your engine.
- We include full instruction on how you can undertake the tuning yourself using Tuner Studio
- To access the 'auto tune' feature in Tuner Studio a registered / purchased version of the software is required. (not included)
- All Joe Blow Products have a 12 months warranty valid from the date of purchase
All Joe Blow Products have a 12 months warranty
Please note the following:
- All kits are made to order
- A 50% deposit is payable in advance
- Manufacture will commence once deposit has cleared
- The balance along with shipping is payable prior to despatch
- Average turnaround is 3-4 weeks
- Custom finishes / orders will take longer
- Please confirm turnaround when ordering
- All items are shipped with AusPost
- Other carriers are available on request
- Shipping insurance is not included
To place an order please contact us via messenger or email