Our EFI Kits are built in-house by us right here in Australia.
Based on the proven Speeduino software, our custom ECUs integrate crank-fired, distributorless four channel ignition and injector control with wideband AFR monitoring into a single package.
Packed with features that rival ECU's costing much more, our EFI systems have been designed to provde a cost effective update for our blower kits but work just as well on normally aspirated engines.
- User programmable
- Bluetooth connectivity (program via laptop or Android device)
- Auto-tune feature
- Data-log feature
- Crank triggered
- Switchable logic level outputs for igniton (5V or 12V)
- Supports wasted spark, wasted COP and full sequential ignition (with optional cam sensor)
- Batch fire or sequential injector firing (with optional cam sensor)
- Supports dual spark
- Built in wideband interface
- CLT / IAT temperature correction tables
- Stepper based idle air control
- ALPHA-N or Speed density fuelling algorythms
- Voltage / Dwell correction tables
- Launch control
- Flat shift
- Boost control
- Shift light
- Fuel pump control
- Tacho out
- Water/meth injection control. (PWM via MAP / RPM tables & on/off control)
- Rev limiters (hard and soft)
- Overboost protection
- Remote dashboard compatible - Monitor all system I/O and functions via MSDroid or Shadowdash (MAP, RPM, CLT, IAT, Advance, Dwell, Voltage, etc)
Kits are supplied in several different versions: As an electronics package, N/A package (both single and dual throttle bodies), blown package (single throttle body or dual throttle bodies) or as seperate components if required.