This carbureted AMR500 based kit is designed to work on a 36hp upright style Type 1 engines using an S&S or HSR carburettor and is ideally suited to big bore performance builds.
Featuring a wider dedicated drive belt to eliminate slip and overcome the excessive load on generator and alternator bearings found with single belt serpentine setups.
These kits also feature square manifold ports to maximise flow capabilities and make the most of the available boost.
Our high flow tee manifold can be supplied in a variety of sizes, from stock right up to 50hp. Just let us know your requirements when ordering.
Available with a range of inlet manifold styles you can use this kit with Weber DCOE's, Dellorto DHLA's, Mikuni HSR, S&S or with our own Joe Blow throttle body. We also offer this kit with AMR500 style flanges for smaller capacity engines. Just select the style of manifolds you need when ordering. This kit ships with the following items:
- Billet 6160 blower pulley
- Billet 6160 crank pulley
- High-Flow square port carburettor to blower manifold
- High-Flow square port lower outlet manifold
- High-Flow large diameter tee manifold.
- Supercharger stand with integrated tensioner assembly
- High pressure silicone hoses
- Heavy duty high pressure hose clamps
- High quality 5PK drive belt
- Throttle cable kit
- Gasket set
- This kit does not include the carburettor or blower. Those items are available to purchase separately.
- For standard 36hp engines we recommend our vintage style kit